Your privacy is important to Atoll Travel. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Atoll Travel collects, and the ways in which Atoll Travel uses that personal information.
As you browse Atoll Travel, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with Atoll Travel. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.
Personal information collection
Atoll Travel may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website.
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website.
- information that you provide while requesting a quote.
- information about transactions carried out over this website.
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services.
- any other information that you send to Atoll Travel.
Using personal information
Atoll Travel may use your personal information to:
- administer this website.
- personalise the website for you.
- enable your access to and use of the website services.
- publish information about you on the website.
- send to you products that you purchase.
- supply to you services that you purchase.
- send you statements and invoices.
- collect payments from you..
- send you marketing communications.
Where Atoll Travel discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Atoll Travel may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Atoll Travel will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Atoll Travel is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Provide instructions on how users can modify or delete their personal information.
To secure your personal information you can disable cookies and other tracking technology here – http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies
Provide instructions on how users can opt-out of future communications.
You can be removed from our email list by unsubscribing via emails or contact Atoll Travel via email: email@example.com